After five years of investigations and protests, New York City's police commissioner on Monday fired an officer involved in the 2014 chokehold death of an unarmed black man whose dying cries of "I can't breathe" fueled a national debate over race and police use of force.Read More »
- 'If we close it, they win': El Paso reacts to plans to reopen Cielo Vista Walmart after shootings
- Texas Gov. Abbott taking a slower approach than Ohio's governor to addressing mass shootings
- How was the Walmart shooting suspect's legal defense team selected?
- Ex-Congresswoman & shooting survivor Gabby Giffords visits last patient at UMC, speaks at town hall
- Man injured in gunfire near El Paso High School; police search for teenage shooter