EL PASO, Texas - The Ysleta Independent School District is hosting active-shooter training sessions in an effort to help the community be better prepared for emergency situations.
The Civilian Response to Active Shooter Event (CRASE) trainings will be in conjunction with local law enforcement agencies.
The sessions are free and open to the public. All sessions begin at 5:30 p.m.
Here's the list of sessions scheduled:
• Tuesday, Oct. 1 at the Eastwood HS Theater
• Wednesday, Oct. 2 at the Hanks HS Theater
• Tuesday, Oct. 8 at the Parkland HS Theater
• Wednesday, Oct. 9 at the Riverside HS Theater
• Tuesday, Oct. 15 at the Ysleta HS Auditorium
For more information, contact the YISD Emergency Operations and Preparedness office at 915-434-0560.