Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on NPG of Texas, L.P. (?NPG of Texas?)'s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on NPG of Texas's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by NPG of Texas at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on NPG of Texas, L.P.'s web site are provided "as is". NPG of Texas makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, NPG of Texas does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall NPG of Texas or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on NPG of Texas's Internet site, even if NPG of Texas or a NPG of Texas authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on NPG of Texas's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. NPG of Texas does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. NPG of Texas may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. NPG of Texas does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
NPG of Texas has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by NPG of Texas of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
7. Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
If you believe that content located on this website infringes one or more of your copyrights, please immediately notify the Copyright Agent for NPG of Texas by means of a mailed or e-mailed notification (?Infringement Notification?) providing the information described below to the address or email address listed below. You may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in an Infringement Notification. Thus, if you are not sure content located on this site infringes your copyright, you should first contact an attorney.
All Infringement Notifications should include the following:
- A signature, electronic or physical, of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf;
- Identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and location on the website of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit the NPG of Texas to find and positively identify that content;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address; and
- A statement by you:
- that you believe in good faith that the use of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law, or by the copyright owner or such owner?s agent; and,
- under penalty of perjury, that all of the information contained in your Infringement Notification is accurate, and that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
Infringement Notifications should be sent to the following:
By mail: Brenda de Anda-Swann News Director Attn - DMCA Copyright Agent NPG of Texas, L.P. 4140 Rio Bravo Street El Paso, Texas 79902
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Interactive Features
This website includes a variety of features that allow feedback to NPG of Texas and real-time interaction between users that can allow users to communicate with others. You are responsible for material that you post on this website. NPG of Texas does not control or routinely review the messages, information or files that others may provide through the website.
It is a condition of your use of this website that you do not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the website.
- Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, fraudulent, discriminatory, obscene, vulgar, hateful, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder.
- Post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
- Advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without the express written approval of NPG of Texas, L.P.
- Gather for the purpose of spamming, phishing or password harvesting email addresses that have been posted by other users of the website.
- Use or attempt to use another person?s account, password or services.
- Disrupt, interfere with or otherwise violate the security of the website or any services, accounts, passwords, servers or networks related to the website.
- Send repeated messages to another user or repeat postings of the same message under the same or multiple subjects.
A VIOLATION OF THE FOREGOING MAY BE REFERRED TO LAW ENFORCEMENT.
10. License to NPG of Texas, L.P.
12. Governing Law
Any claim relating to NPG of Texas's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.