EL PASO, TX - The gates at Southwest University Park will open 2 hours before game time.
EPDoT encourages the public to avoid traffic congestion by taking advantage of the gates opening early and arriving downtown at least two hours before the game starts.
The City of El Paso will be utilizing the Texas Department of Transportation highway digital message boards near downtown to help direct the public to downtown for the game.
Preferred Routes into Downtown, Expect Delays (Download Map PDF)
Preferred Routes out of Downtown, Expect Delays (Download Map PDF)
Parking Sites (Download Map PDF)
- There are several parking garages, parking lots and metered parking spots throughout Downtown
- Missouri between Santa Fe and Durango
- Sheldon between Santa Fe and El Paso
- Main between El Paso and Oregon
- Mills between Oregon and Mesa
Public Drop-off Zone
- San Antonio between Durango and Chihuahua
Public ADA Drop-off Zone
- W. Franklin at Durango