An Arizona woman was shocked to find a razor blade at the bottom of her Burger King salad.
Jennifer Ashley immediately told a manager at the restaurant in Flagstaff about the find last week, Phoenix TV station KTVK reported.
Apparently, the blade fell off a shelf in the kitchen and into a giant vat of lettuce.
According to Burger King, razor blades are not supposed to be in or near food preparation areas.
The employee involved has been fired. As for Ashley, she received a refund and a free salad.
She does not plan on pressing charges.