President Donald Trump praised NFL team owners for doing the "right thing" in requiring NFL players to stand during the National Anthem this season, and suggested those who don't stand maybe "shouldn't be in the country."Read More »
- Pelosi: Republican briefing on FBI source 'shouldn't happen'
- Trump admin. wants more talks with North Korea before summit
- North Korea warns of nuclear showdown if dialogue fails
- VA health care bill named after John McCain
- White House: Justice-House GOP meeting will go on as planned
- Kushner questioned about potential Russian collusion, obstruction
- GOP senator on Trump, state of politics: 'We may have hit bottom'
- Will NFL's ban on kneeling boost ratings?
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus will receive Mark Twain Prize for comedy
- Review of "Solo: A Star Wars Story"
- Arie Luyendyk Jr. and Lauren Burnham reveal wedding plans
- Holly Marie Combs not 'Charmed' by reboot
- 'Deadpool 2' gleefully revels in R-rated mayhem
- Danica Patrick to host 2018 ESPYS