The free concert series takes place Sundays from 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. starting Sunday, June 8 and going through August 10 at the Chamizal National Memorial.
Music Under the Stars also features a special patriotic concert on July 4.
Pets, outside alcohol, and glass containers are not allowed at the park and there is no smoking n the bowl area.
Alcohol sold on site.
Park at the El Paso Zoo and take a free shuttle to the park. Shuttle hours are from 6:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. July 4 shuttle is from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- June 8 - La Santa Cecilia (Latin)
- June 15 - The Ives (pop rock)
- June 22 - Sha'Vonne (Variety)
- June 29 - Son Ardiente (Latin)
- July 4 - El Paso Wind Symphony / Fireworks.
- July 13 - Trailer Band (Country)
- July 20 - Los Lonely Boys (Rock)
- July 27 - Sobredosis del Sabor (Latin)
- August 3 Joshua Tree (U2 Tribute)
- August 10 - Son de Mexico (Mariachi)