- Nigeria military targets 'insurgent camps'
- Execution video surfaces in Syria
- Israel: Syrian rockets hit Golan Heights
- Opinion: In U.S., humanitarian intervention is just 'politics as usual'
- Japan politician: WWII sex slaves 'necessary'
- Must read books for May
- Study: Moon to blame in Civil War death
- The art of living forever: Equine taxidermy
- Ghitis: Syria chemical weapons a game changer
- Up to 200 Fort Bliss troops being sent to Jordan; job would include securing Syrian chemical weapons if regime falls
- Statistics: Military Casualties
- Iraq Body Count: Civilian Casualties
- Report: Opium In Afghanistan
- Richard Holbrooke's Testimony On Afghanistan/Pakistan
- NATO Report On Afghanistan
- CBO Estimate: War Costs Up To $1.7 Trillion
- Pentagon: Q1 '08 Measuring Iraq Security
- Baker-Hamilton: Iraq Study Group Report
- Support: Fisher House
- Support: Operation Home Front
- FindLaw: Taguba Report On Abu Ghraib
- UN Resolution 1441