EL PASO, Texas - A judge in Austin is expected to make a decision on the City of El Paso's right to move ahead with a Downtown Arena project in the Duranguito area of Union Plaza.
In case you missed it, we heard from five different voices during opening arguments Monday:
- Scott Incerto is an attorney representing the City of El Paso.
- Cassandra McCrae is an attorney with the Texas Rio Grande Legal Aid
- Harriet O'Neill is an attorney for Dr. Max Grossman, who has long opposed efforts to demolish some of the buildings in the Duranguito neighborhood.
- Mark Osborn is an attorney for Tripper Goodman.
- Kyle Wolfe is the Assistant Attorney General.