Denny's in Las Cruces catches fire

LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - A Denny's Restaurant in Las Cruces was shut down early Monday morning after a fire broke out.

This happened approximately at 4:30 a.m. on the 700 block of South Main Street.

Fire crews tell us the fire began in the venting system within a hood over the stoves. 

Emergency crews tell us the fire was contained in five minutes, and no injuries were reported. 

According to LCFD, there are a few holes in the roof where firefighters worked to suppress the fire. 

comments powered by Disqus