EL PASO, Texas - Download 2013 Sun Bowl Parking Map at http://bit.ly/1hQUTKp
2013 Morning Battle of the Bands: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152118400481683.1073741865.100128411682&type=1
Download Complete Sun Bowl Fan Guide: http://issuu.com/sunbowl/docs/fan_guide_2013_issuu
Pinterest Guide to El Paso: http://www.pinterest.com/visitelpaso/
El Paso Nightlife: http://visitelpaso.com/sunbowl/nightlife
El Paso Restaurants: http://visitelpaso.com/sunbowl/restaurants
El Paso Attractions: http://visitelpaso.com/sunbowl/attractions
PARKING FOR HYUNDAI SUN BOWL
Parking is limited around Sun Bowl Stadium. Please consider carpooling or using Sun Metro's Park and Ride shuttle service.
Parking passes are $10 each on or before December 30, 2013, at the Sun Bowl Association office.
$10 reserved parking passes available at the Sun Bowl Association office This parking garage is located at the south end of the Sun Bowl Stadium. Note: No tailgating in the parking garage.
Additional Public Parking
- Off Schuster Avenue, southwest of the Sun Bowl between Hawthorne Street and I-10.
- On Sun Bowl Drive, north of Don Haskins Center lots.
- On the inner campus off University Avenue.
- In the Rudolph parking lot on Mesa Street, north of the Don Haskins Center.
- On limited side streets and in neighborhoods adjacent to the university campus. Look for posted parking signs.
Sun Metro, El Paso's public transit system, will provide round-trip shuttle service from various areas in El Paso to and from the Sun Bowl Stadium. The locations are listed below. Return trips begin at the end of the third quarter. The drop-off and pick-up point at the Sun Bowl Stadium is in the north end of the parking lot at Robinson and Randolph. (EXACT FARE IS REQUIRED! THE FARE IS $3 ROUND TRIP) Fare boxes can issue change cards only, not currency. Shuttle service also will be available for disabled patrons. For more information, call Sun Metro at (915)533-1220 or visit www.sunmetro.net
Location: Union Plaza Transit Terminal (400 W. San Antonio) and the El Paso Convention Center, across from the Camino Real Hotel
Pick-up time: 9:00 a.m.-noon • Frequency: Every 25 minutes • Cost: $3 round-trip bus fare; $6 per vehicle for parking
Location: Designated areas outside the following hotels: Courtyard, El Paso Suites Hotel, Hampton Inn, Hawthorn Suites, Holiday Inn, Homewood Suites, Hyatt Place, La Quinta Inn, Marriott, Microtel Inn, Radisson, Residence Inn, Wingate, and Wyndham El Paso Airport Hotel & Waterpark. Pick-up time: 9:30-11:30 a.m. • Frequency: Every 35 minutes • Cost: $3 round-trip fare
Location: Sun Metro Northeast Transit Terminal, at the intersection of Diana and Dyer
Pick-up Times: 9:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. • Cost: $3 round-trip fare
Location: Sun Metro Nestor A. Valencia Mission Valley Transfer Center, 9065 Alameda
Pick-up Time: 9:30 a.m. • Cost: $3 round-trip fare
EDGEMERE AT R.C. POE PARK+RIDE
Location: Edgemere Blvd. near R.C. Poe Rd. (one block west of Rich Beem Blvd) Pick-up Time: 9:30 a.m. • Cost: $3 round-trip fare
Location: Sun Metro Eastside Transit Terminal, 1165 Sunmount
Pick-up Time: 9:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m. • Frequency: Every 30 minutes • Cost: $3 round-trip fare
Location: Al Jefferson Westside Transfer Center, 7535 Remcon
Pick-up Times: 9:30 a.m., 10 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. • Cost: $3 round-trip fare
Tailgating or picnicking in the parking lot is permitted only in front of or behind your vehicle.
- Vehicles must be parked in only one space and have the appropriate lot parking pass displayed.
- A $25 Party Pass to tailgate in an adjacent space may be purchased from the Sun Bowl Association office through 5 p.m., December 30.
- No overnight tailgating will be allowed on university property, with the exception of the oversize-vehicle parking lot (R-5) off Mesa Street, north of the Don Haskins Center.
- No tailgating in the parking garage.
- Party Passes MUST BE DISPLAYED. Vehicle parking passes cannot be used for parties.