Fire investigators are trying to figure out whether arson played a role in a shed fire outside a duplex in northeast El Paso.
This incident started around 1 a.m. on the 5100 block of Rushing.
Firefighters we spoke with say the fire was due to chemicals being stored in the shed, and they believe it may have been an accident.
Firefighters also wanted to pass along a fire safety tip. They say it is best to store flammable chemicals in a shed away from your home. They say in the case of this fire, it prevented the blaze from spreading.