Past games between UTEP and Oklahoma
UTEP VS. OU
- Third meeting between the schools, all since 2000.
- OU leads the series 2-0 and has outscored the Miners 123-14.
- OU has scored the last 89 points in the series.
- The Sooners beat the Miners in Norman, Okla. in 2000 (55-14) and 2002 (68-0).
- OU was ranked 19th heading into the 2000 matchup and second entering the 2002 game.
- UTEP averaged 7.0 points, 15.5 first downs, 109 yards rushing, 171.5 yards passing and 280.5 yards of offense in the previous two games.
- Oklahoma averaged 61.5 points, 22.5 first downs, 168.5 yards rushing, 310.5 yards passing and 479 yards of offense in the first two games of the series.
- The Miners lost a total of seven fumbles in the two games (five in 2000).
- UTEP has never led in two games versus OU and tied the Sooners once at 7-7 with 4:48 remaining in the first quarter in the 2000 encounter.
Source: UTEP Athletics
Copyright 2013 KVIA. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.