Man burned in South El Paso house fire
A south El Paso home that was under construction caught fire Wednesday night.
One man suffered first and second degree burns. The front portion of a home on the 1100 block of Delta began to burn at around 7 p.m.
Fire officials tell ABC-7 three men were in the house laying carpet at the time. A worker was badly burned on his hands and wrists. Crews quickly contained the fire. They still don't know what sparked it but they believe it had to do with the remodeling.
Copyright 2012 KVIA. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.