Fire crews were called to 4649 Loma Del Sur Drive in northeast El Paso after a grease fire damaged an apartment complex on Saturday, according to fire officials.
Seven fire units responded to the apartment complex to find smoke and flames in the kitchen of one of the buildings.
Officials said crews were able to contain the fire before it spread to surrounding units.
No injuries were reported, but four families were displaced due to the incident. The Red Cross was able to help them find temporary housing for all of those affected.
Officials with the fire marshal determined the incident started as a grease fire in one the apartment's kitchens.
Stay with ABC-7 for further updates.