Loop 375 eastbound from Pan American to Padres has been OPENED
NM-404 (Anthony Gap) is closed
US-70 to White Sands is closed
Montana: Hueco Tanks to New Mexico
I-10 in Hudspeth County
The New Mexico Department of Transportation (NMDOT) has updated their roadway advisory site with the following entries:
These routes are snow packed and icy, with slick roadways.
DIFFICULT DRIVING CONDITIONS:
· I-10: Texas state line to Arizona state line is OPEN with wet slick roadways
· I-25: Las Cruces to Williamsburg, NM wet and slick roadways, proceed with caution
· US-70 Las Cruces area is now OPEN with snow packed and wet, slick roadways, proceed with caution
· US-180 Hurley to Deming is snow packed and icy, proceed with caution
· NM-9 East of Columbus, NM - SEVERE driving conditions, driving is discouraged.
· NM-11/Deming to Columbus, NM: Wet with icy spots
· NM-78 Mule Creek area, wet slick roadways, proceed with caution
· NM 90 Lordsburg to Silver City, NM wet slick roadways, proceed with caution
· NM 159 Mogollon, NM roads are icy in spots please reduce speed and use extreme caution
· NM-404 Anthony to Chaparral, NM-SEVERE Driving conditions
· Silver City area - NM-15; NM-35 and NM-152 are snow packed and icy in spots, proceed with caution
Please note that all state routes and secondary roadways for Dona Ana, Luna and Grant counties are reporting difficult driving conditions. The NMDOT encourages motorists to travel with caution.