El Paso Firefighters put out a shed fire at around 2 a.m. Saturday.
According to officials, the fire broke out on the 11100 block of Tierra Fria Place.
The fire broke out after a man had been barbequing Friday, and threw ashes in the trash, officials told an ABC-7 photographer.
Hours later, the ashes sparked the fire. It spread to a nearby shed containing electrical wiring.
No one was injured in the fire, which was caught before spreading to additional structures.
The shed was seriously damaged by the fire.
The Fire Department asks everyone properly dispose of ashes, and does not throw them in garbage bins.