Fire Weather Watch:
Issued at: 7:43 am MDT on April 24, 2014, expires at: 10:00 PM MDT on April 26, 2014
- ...Fire Weather Watch in effect from Saturday morning through Saturday evening for strong winds and low humidity for fire weather zones 055...056...110...111...112 and 113... The National Weather Service in El Paso TX/Santa Teresa has issued a Fire Weather Watch...which is in effect from Saturday morning through Saturday evening.
- Event: Fire Weather Watch for elevations below 7500 ft msl.
- Timing: ...10 am MDT to 10 PM MDT Saturday.
- Wind: southwest 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 50 mph.
- Humidity: 5 to 15 percent below 7500 ft msl.
- Impacts...any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly. Outdoor burning is not recommended. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible red flag warnings.