Issued at: 3:16 PM MDT on April 25, 2015, expires at: 9:00 PM MDT on April 26, 2015
- ...Wind Advisory in effect from 10 am to 9 PM MDT Sunday... The National Weather Service in El Paso TX/Santa Teresa has issued a Wind Advisory...which is in effect from 10 am to 9 PM MDT Sunday.
- Event: strong west winds of 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 45 mph.
- Timing: winds will increase during the late morning and continue into the early evening hours.
- Impact: strong cross winds may impact high profile vehicles. Light...unsecured objects may be scattered by the winds.
- Visibility: localized blowing dust may occur and reduced visibilities to 1 to 3 miles. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds this strong can make driving difficult...especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra caution. 26