Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 1:14 PM MST on February 28, 2015/, expires at: 6:00 PM CST on February 28, 2015
- ...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 6 PM CST /5 PM MST/ this evening...
- event...freezing drizzle and light snow.
- Timing...until 6 PM CST/5 PM MST today.
- Impacts...accumulating snow and ice will result in slick and hazardous roadways...particularly bridges and overpasses. Reductions in visibility due to freezing fog is also expected.
- Ice accumulations...less than a tenth of an inch. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of light snow and freezing drizzle will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving.